Ah, January 1st. Just when we thought 2020 wouldn’t end, 2021 is here! Happy New Year, everybody…let’s hope 2021 will be filled with lots of good news. The time has come when everyone pulls out the notepad and decides to write a long list of things they hope to do for the entire year, but it can be challenging to follow through on these resolutions. I am a person that tends to struggle with this. I stick to the list for a few weeks but if I am not very interested in my resolution, I won’t have the motivation to continue it. However, the resolutions I created this year seem to be more achievable than those I have had in the past. I wanted to share my academic and campus life resolutions with all of you…maybe they will give you some ideas of resolutions you can make for yourself.
- Second semester and the start of sophomore year are going to be tough! Work your hardest to continue getting straight A’s but at least try to get nothing below a B.
- Get accepted into Tippie College of Business.
- Update planner every Sunday with due dates and create a daily schedule of what I have to do.
- Create a study schedule every week with tests and how often I am going to study for them.
- Stay on top of everything…don’t fall behind!
Campus Life Resolutions:
- Try new coffee shops.
- Wander around Iowa City and try new things (safely).
- Go to the waterfall study spot.
- Meet a group of really great friends.
- Attend more CHAARG workout events.
- Create a list of clubs I would be interested in joining throughout the rest of my time at Iowa.
- Attend as many athletic events as you can (once fans are able to be in attendance again)
Thanks so much for being here with me, have a beautiful rest of your day
Quote of the day: “One day…or day one? You get to decide.”~Paulo Coelho