Hi guys! As the leaves change color and the air turns crisp, we know fall has arrived. This season is all about cozy sweaters, pumpkin spice lattes, and spending time with loved ones. Before the bitterly cold winter season approaches, I’ve put together a list of songs that will be sure to help you make the most of this chilly, fall season.
- “My Love Mine All Mine” by Mitski: This indie song has a dreamy vibe that’s perfect for fall. The lyrics describe a love that’s all-consuming and the melody is ethereal.
- “September” by Earth, Wind & Fire: This song is a classic that’s perfect for any time of year, but it’s especially fitting for fall. The lyrics describe the changing seasons and the melody is upbeat and fun.
- “Sweater Weather” by The Neighbourhood: This song is all about cozying up with your loved ones during the colder months. The lyrics are romantic and the melody is upbeat.
- “Black Magic Woman” by Carlos Santana: This song has a mystical vibe that’s perfect for fall. The lyrics describe a woman who casts a spell on the singer and the melody is hauntingly beautiful.
- “This Must Be the Place” by Talking Heads: This song is all about finding your place in the world and feeling at home. The lyrics are uplifting and the melody is catchy.
- “Good Looking” by Suki Waterhouse: This song is the perfect vibe for fall weather and Suki has such an amazing voice.
- “Autumn Leaves” by Chris Brown, Kendrick Lamar: This song is a little bit on the sadder side, but it describes a beautiful analogy to fall and is another great song to listen to.
- “Season of the Witch” by Donovan: This song has a spooky vibe that’s perfect for Halloween. The lyrics describe the magic of autumn and the melody is catchy and fun.
- “Autumn Leaves” by Nat King Cole: This classic song is perfect for the fall season. The lyrics describe the beauty of autumn leaves and the melody is soothing and relaxing.