As the beginning of the new school year fast approaches, I thought I would let you all know about the five necessities that made my freshman year living in the dorms much more enjoyable.
- Reusable water bottles. These were a lifesaver, shuffling across campus I always had water with me. Plus they are reusable and less wasteful than plastic water bottles.
- A mattress pad. Trust me, this will make your dorm bed soooo much comfier.
- An umbrella. Last year, at least it rained ALOT. So be smart and bring an umbrella!
- Clorox Wipes. If you do not want to get sick, stock up on these all-purpose wipes for your room. They smell great and keep your space germ-free.
- Download a flashcard app to help make studying easier. I love Flashcards+ because it is free and so easy to use. Whenever I had a free moment, I would pull out my phone and get some extra study time in.
Thanks for reading!