I am that person that gets really excited once the weather starts to drop and starts to hit around 60 degrees because that means fall is right around the corner!
I have compiled my essentials for fall, more specifically college fall essentials!
- The oversized sweater: During the fall, I live in sweaters just because they are super comfortable and because you can style them in so many ways.
- Boots: Weather is so unpredictable these days that having a pair of boots handy just because one never knows.
- Flannels: It’s a basic fall essential. Flannels just scream fall!
- Cinnamon: Whether it is putting it in your coffee or oatmeal or even putting cinnamon essential oil in your diffuser, cinnamon just feels like a warm hug.
- Jean Jacket: The thing that I love about jean jackets is that they are super handy when commuting. They have big pockets that can hold your headphones, phone, and even wallet.
- Hot Coffee/Tea: I’m usually an iced coffee and tea drinker but in the fall, I like drinking hot coffee because it’s just comforting.
- Travel mug: Reusable mugs are not only sustainable and great for the planet but they help keep your hot coffee or tea nice and warm.
All in all, the main essential needed in fall is whatever makes you comfortable, which is a common theme throughout my list!
Have a great day!