Hey Hawkeyes, Happy New Year!
With the start of the new year and new semester, I’m sure you have some goals you want to meet. If not, get inspired by mine for this semester :)
My Spring 2023 Goals:
- Take time every day to review class content- keep it fresh
- Start studying for those big tests at least a week early
- Take 15 minutes every morning to go through emails and respond
- Take an hour every week to work on my personal statement (for medical school for me, but you could take this time for scholarship essays) and go to the writing center for review every once and a while
- Meet with my pre-medical advisor or advisor of my major once a month
- Get use of the mock reviews from the Pomerantz Career Center
- Go to office hours for professors
- Practice “me” time – phone away and do some self-care at night
- Volunteer 2 hours a week somewhere
- Schedule time for things (gym, reading, meal prep, studying) and stick to it!
We’re going to have a great, successful, happy, and healthy semester!